Free uk shipping on orders over £30. See details.
Aftershave in a can? As a balm? Why not!
This all-natural aftershave is made with strong resistant ingredients that will vigorously tackle a variety of problems and give the user the ultimate protection from the elements.
Firstly it contains coconut oil, which has an emolient-like effect in reducing dandruff and a variety of skin issues.
Secondly it contains shea butter, another moisturizer popularised in Africa, due to the protection it offers in a strong sunny climate. Finally it contains a peppermint essential-oil which is a breath of fresh air for you, as it keeps skin healthy and smells great.
Did you know that “Dr. K” is Rob Karreman? A biochemist and scientist. Karreman says that when the lab research he was working on ran out of funds he turned to soap making and cosmetics. Lucky for us!
Dr. K states that: “Every aspect of the products, from the product itself to the packaging, is assembled and/or handmade in Ireland”.
Not only that but DR K products have a long list of things we like. To quote Karreman, they are:
• Detergent (SLA/SLS/SLES) free
• Paraben-, Phthalate- and Petroleum-free
• Free of artificial preservatives
• Made using natural ingredients
• Free of animal products (excl. beeswax, goatsmilk and honey in selected products)
• Not tested on animals
• Made from scratch using locally sourced ingredients (where possible)
• Produced according to EU cosmetic regulations
“Dr K Soap Company is registered with the European Soapmakers Directory and is a proud member of Cork Craft & Design and the Crafts Council of Ireland”.