Edwin Jagger Premium Shaving Cream - Aloe Vera 75ml
Free uk shipping on orders over £30. See details.
This Edwin Jagger shaving cream is highly popular.
Why is it so good? Well the cream comprises of 99.9% natural ingredients, many derived from organically cultivated plants and these replace the mineral oils and synthetic substances used in inferior quality products. Wherever possible the natural ingredients have been obtained using energy efficient means, so not only is this cream the perfect choice for those who want to keep sensitive skin, clean and fresh after shaving, but it's ethically produced too!
Secondly, due to it's great quality, much less cream is needed for a shave. Only a small dab is required to produce a good thick lather with a rich strong base and the aloe vera and eucalyptus will soothe the skin as the razor glides smoothly over.
Finally it's packaged in an extremely portable tube that makes it perfect for travelling. Highly recommended.
1. Wet face with warm water.
2. Squeeze out a small amount of shaving cream onto your hand or into a shaving bowl. As it is concentrated, a little will go a long way.
3. Using a shaving brush or fingers, work up a rich lather.
4. Apply with brush or fingers to the stubble. Use a circular motion.
5. Shave. When shaving, use slow, short strokes. Move the razor in a "roots to tip" direction. Rinse the razor frequently.
6. Apply your choice of "finish" – aftershave, alum, moisturiser, etc.
Aqua (Water), Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Potassium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.